Join Underwater Connection aboard the Humboldt Explorer Liveaboard in the Galapagos Islands in September 2018. Enjoy amazing diving on the destination that is on the bucket list of many!
September 16 - 24, 2018
Flying out the 16th and boarding the Humboldt on the 17th, enjoy an 8 day 7 night liveaboard in the Galapagos! The Galapagos is home to unique creatures (in the water and on land) and a place where you can see galapagos and silky sharks, schooling hammerheads and tuna, marine turtles, eagle rays, sea lions, and whale sharks, to name a few. This is a bucket list trip for many.
Cost: $5,095 (+ Airfare package (TBD))
- Flights (TBD)
- 8 day 7 nights aboard the Humboldt Explorer
- 18 dives (2-3 dives per day)
- 3 meals daily with between dive snacks
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Weights and tanks
- Deposit: $500 - Due at sign up
- 2nd Payment: $1500 - Due Oct. 15th 2017
- 3rd Payment: $1500 - Due Jan. 15th 2018
- 4th Payment: $1500 - Due Mar. 15th 2018
- Final Payment: TBD - Due Jun. 15th 2018
*Final Payment amount is dependent on what rooming arrangement you signed up for.
More information to come!
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Travel and D.A.N. Insurance are always recommended
Passport is Required
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot, get a travel insurance quote or find out more information!