Shop Underwater Connections Online Store for the best Dive Computer selection. Aqua Lung, Suunto, Scuba Pro, Atomic, and Hollis. Free Ground Shipping.
Suunto Zoop Novo 2-Gauge
Suunto Zoop Novo 2-Gauge
The ZOOP Novo dive computer from Suunto is mounted in a console with a submersible pressure gauge that will not only enhance your time under water; it will also help you be a safer diver without breaking the bank. Its ability to operate in two modes (Air and Nitrox), safety features (decompression stop data, audible alarms, and easy-to-read display), and simple menus mean the ZOOP Novo will provide critical dive data when it is needed quickly and accurately. It employs the reduced gradient bubble model (RGBM), which is an algorithm developed to calculate decompression stops; this algorithm is a model used to determine how much gas is accumulated during a dive and how much time is required at your safety stop(s) to safely surface.
Suunto's ZOOP Novo is PC-compatible, so you can easily store your dive data (up to 50 hours) and logs on a PC. It is activated by water, so you don't have to worry about forgetting to start your computer and losing a single dive's valuable data. Because this computer is wrist mounted, there's never a need to search for your gauge console when you want to check on your depth, maximum bottom time, dive time, and no deco time. All of that information is available at a moment's notice, right on your wrist In addition, the ZOOP Novo's has a new back lite display which makes seeing your dive data easy during night and day dives.
The ZOOP Novo provides a depth display to 330' (100 meters), its clock can be set with a 12 or 24 hour format, provides temperature reading above and below the surface to 1.5° (1°C) accuracy and is altitude adjustable up to 10,000' (3,000 meters). The computer can be programed for Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50% oxygen and displays oxygen partial pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars). The ZOOP Novo is powered by a user replaceable 3 volt CR2450 lithium ion battery. The ZOOP Novo can be set for imperial (feet) or metric (meter) measurements. The ZOOP Novo has an enlarged segment matrix screen, excellent contrast and information with bigger and clearer digits for depth, no-decompression etc., and a new 4 button interface for easier more intuitive diver use.
The Suunto Pressure Gauge is an extremely compact gauge that incorporates a safety pin type Burdon tube and a gear mechanism, which provide outstanding accuracy and durability. The clear and bright phosphorescent dial face provides excellent readability, in low light, night diving and in demanding conditions. The Suunto pressure gauge includes a 7/16" threaded high pressure hose and is fitted in the Suunto combo consoles. The Suunto pressure gauge is suitable for 4,000 psi cylinder pressures with a 5,000 psi maximum display. The pressure reading from 0 to 500 psi is color coded red for reserve air warning. The gauges come in a durable impact resistant boot with multiple attachment points for clips or lanyards. Computer comes with a quick guide.
Suunto Zoop Novo 2 Gauge Console Features
- Suunto Zoop Novo 2 Gauge Console:
- Computer and Pressure Gauge Combo
- Durable Impact Resistant Boot
- Multiple Attachment Points for Clips or Lanyards
- Quick Guide
- Suunto Zoop Novo:
- Algorithm: Bruce R. Wienke, BS, MS and PhD, Reduced Gradient Bubble Model (RGBM)
- Operating Modes: Air and Nitrox
- Programmable for 21% to 50% Oxygen Mixtures
- Displays Oxygen Partial Pressures from 17.4 psi to 23.2 psi (1.2 to 1.6 bars)
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 10,000' (3,000 meters)
- Maximum Depth Display: 330' (100 meters)
- 12 or 24 Hour Clock Format
- Temperature Gauge to 1.5° (1°C) Accuracy
- Imperial/Metric Programmable
- Decompression Stop Data
- Audible Alarms
- 50 Hour Profile and Logbook Memory
- User-Replaceable 3 Volt CR2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Back Lite Display, Easy to Read in Low Light & Night Conditions
- Enlarged Segment Matrix Screen
- Excellent Contrast & Information w/Bigger/Clearer Digits
- New 4 Button Interface
- Easier More Intuitive Diver Use
- PC Compatible
- Suunto Pressure Gauge:
- Extremely Compact Pressure Gauge
- 0 to 5,000 PSI Display
- Suitable for 4,000 psi Cylinders
- Bright Phosphorescent Dial for Low Light, Night Diving and in Demanding Conditions
- Excellent Reliability and Accuracy
- Safety-Pin-Type Burdon Tube and a Gear Mechanism
- 0 to 500 psi is Color Coded Red for Reserve Air Warning
- Hose Thread: 7/16"