Join Underwater Connection aboard the Blue Manta in the Komodo Islands May 2017. Enjoy 9 days and 8 nights on the Blue Manta and 7 full days of diving.
Komodo Island liveaboard
The Komodo National Park lies in the Wallacea Region of Indonesia. It is located in the center of the Indonesian archipelago, between the islands of Sumbawa and Flores and famous for komodo dragons. Komodo National Park has one of the world's richest marine environments. It consists of over 260 species of reef-building coral, 70 different species of sponges, crustaceans, cartilaginous fishes (manta's and sharks), over 1,000 different species of bony fish, marine reptiles, and marine mammals (dolphins, whales, and dugongs).
may 31 - June 8th, 2017
- $3,600 per diver (d/o)
- Land transfers from local hotel/airport (board and depart from boat in Labuan Bajo, W. Flores (LBJ))
- 9 days, 8 nights liveaboard on the new Blue Manta Charter
- 7 days of diving (26 total dives)
- All meals and snacks (Western & Indonesian)
- Nonalcoholic drinks
- Weights and tanks
- All flights, hotels, pickups outside of trip start/end dates
- Marine & harbor fee ($160)
- Dive & travel insurance
- Internet ($50 for entire trip)
- Dive equipment rental
- Nitrox 32% ($10/day)
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Travel and D.A.N. Insurance is always recommended
Passport is Required
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot or find out more information!