Kona - Agressor
Join Underwater Connection aboard the Agressor in Kona, Hawaii on March 2019.
Kona Agressor liveaboard
March 23rd - 30TH, 2019
The Big Island's volcanic underwater topography is a diver's wonderland. Lava tubes, bommies, arches and huge craters like “Au Au Crater,” create a spectacular backdrop for Hawaii’s many indigenous species of Butterfly fish. Photographers will delight in the many subjects like Spanish Dancers, turtles, mantas and frogfish.
Kona is located on the Big Island of Hawaii. The KONA AGGRESSOR II™ liveaboard operates out of downtown Kailua-Kona. The KONA AGGRESSOR II™ offers a week of hassle-free liveaboard scuba diving along the western coast of the island at favorite sites like Paradise Pinnacle, Tubestria Tunnel, The Hive, Turtle Pinnacle and Rob’s Reef.
- $2989 per diver (Double deluxe Cabin)
- $2789 per diver (Quad Cabin)
- 7-night charter aboard the Kona Aggressor II
- Unlimited diving throughout the day
- 1 night dive each evening
- Air Conditioned rooms (5x Deluxe Cabins & 1 Quad Cabin)
- All meals, snacks and beverages
- There are no extra fees (such as port fees)
- Transfers to the yatch
- Crew gratuity
- Deposit $500 - Due on sign up
- 2nd payment $1000 - Due June 1st 2018
- 3rd payment $1000 - Due October 1st 2018
- Final payment $489* - Due December 1st 2018
* final payment dependent on your rooming arrangements
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Travel and D.A.N. Insurance are always recommended
Passport is Required
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot, get a travel insurance quote or find out more information!