Join Underwater Connection on a liveaboard in the amazing Maldives! February 2020. Reserve your spot today!
feb 2nd - 12th, 2020
If you're looking for a once in a lifetime trip, this is it! Come aboard the Carpe Vita Explorer and be treated to luxurious air-conditioned guest rooms, private bathrooms and showers, and a few decks. While diving, don't be surprised if you feel small when you see whale sharks and manta rays. Smaller creatures to see include dolphins, sea turtles, or sleeping white tip reef sharks. There's a lot of variety in these waters!
- $4,335, d/o VIP
- $4,135 diver, Main Deck
- $3,935 diver, Lower Deck
- 10 nights / 11 days on the Carpe Vita Explorer in an A/C room with private bath/shower
- Up to 4 dives each day
- Nitrox, if certified
- All meals and snacks
- 2 glasses wine/beer during dinner
- Airport transfers
- Maldivian tax
- Airfare (fly into/out Male - MLE)
- Arrive Feb 2nd; meet at airport information counter at 2:15pm for a 2:30pm transfer
- Depart Feb 12th at any time
- Gov. green tax ($6/day/person - to be paid onboard)
- Rental equipment
- Departure tax (if applicable with airfare)
- Fuel surcharge (if applicable)
- Crew gratuities
- Dive insurance (DAN Referral #031354) - REQUIRED
- Travel insurance recommended (ask for a quote)
- Deposit: $500 - Due at sign up
- 2nd Payment: $1,000 - Due Apr. 1st 2019
- 3rd Payment: $1,000 - Due Jun. 1st 2019
- 4th Payment: $1,000 - Due Sept. 1st 2019
- Final Payment: $TBD* - Due Nov. 1st 2019
*Final Payment amount is dependent on what rooming arrangement you signed up for.
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.