Pool Practice - SCUBA, swim, SUP, Kayak, indoor heated pool
In Colorado Springs you can use UWC's indoor heated pool for skills practice. SUP, SCUBA, Kayak, and lap swimming are allowed.
Our pool facility is maintained by a Certified Pool Operator and is kept at a warm 88 degrees F.
We also have locker rooms available for use, with restrooms, showers, and lockers. If you prefer to have a lock, you must bring your own. Locks are not allowed to be left on the premises overnight, or they will be removed.
For every use of the pool, you must fill out a Pool Practice Release Form. You must be at least 18 years of age, or have a parent or guardian present to use our facility.
Always be sure to call us for pool availability! We do not take reservations.
- Must be bring your Open Water (or above) Certification Card
- $25 fee per person; fee waived if you've taken a class with us, or purchased your gear
- Includes usage of all gear on the pool deck, including tanks.
- Snorkeling practice is $10 per person
Kayak and SUP
- Hourly - $25 per hour
- Rates are based on using your own equipment
- UWC rental equipment is available
- Must be able to successfully demonstrate a wet exit for kayaking.
- Must wear a PFD and SUP users must use a leash when paddling.
- $5 per person for 30 minutes
- Or $50 for a 10 punch pass card