Raja Ampat 2
Raja Ampat with Underwater Connection on February 2018. Dive on the place that can claim the best diving in the whole world with your favorite dive shop!
Raja Ampat - Raja Manta Explorer
FEbruary 2nd - 9th 2018
January 28th - February 2nd 2018 (add on: bastianos dive resort, Lembeh Island)
This is an 8 day/7 night liveaboard where you’ll do a 22 dives safari in the epicenter of marine biodiversity with the world's richest collection of underwater flora & fauna.
Raja Ampat is considered the best diving destination in the whole world, unspoiled and with such a diversity that new species keep being discovered on a monthly basis. If you have a bucket list this should be number one!
- $3,000 per diver (d/o) upper cabins
- $2,550 per diver (d/o) lower cabins
- Land transfer from local hotel/airport on Feb. 2nd & 9th
- 8 day, 7 night liveaboard on the Raja Manta Explorer
- 22 dives
- All meals (Western & Indonesian) & snacks
- Nonalcoholic drinks
- Cabin service and laundry service
- Weights and tanks
- Flight, hotel, pickups outside trip start and end dates
- Marine & harbor fee ($220)
- Nitrox EANx32 ($6/fill)
- Diving Equipment rental
- Dive Insurance (required) and travel insurance (recommended)
- Deposit: $750 - Due at sign up
- 2nd Payment: $750 - Due Aug 15th
- Final Payment: $1,500* - Due Oct 15th
*Final Payment amount is dependent on which rooming arrangement you signed up for.
Departure; 5pm on February 02nd from Sorong. There is a free transfer from Domine Edward Osok Airport (SOQ) or local hotel to the Manta Explorer on day of boat departure
Last dive is at 12pm on February 8th to allow for your minimum 18 hours No Fly Time
Return February 9th to Sorong, West Papua. There is a free transfer from the boat to Domine Edward Osok (SOQ) Airport.
Contact the Dive shop for more details and flight suggestions.
Add on to your trip (optional) - bastianos resort at lembeh island - Jan 28th to FEb 2nd
You will be travelling far for this amazing adventure, why not make the best out of it?
Join UWC for some relaxing and diving time on Lembeh Island before you head over to your liveaboard in Sorong.
- $799 per diver (d/o) - due at time of sign up
- 5 nights at Bastianos Dive Resort at Superior Rooms with Air Conditioning
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Coffee, tea and mineral water
- 8 boat dives (3 days of diving)
- Tanks and weights
- Airport transfers.
- Equipment rental
- Lembeh entrance fee
- Nitrox fills
- Surcharge for dive trip to Bianca’s dive site
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot, get a travel insurance quote or find out more information!