Raja Ampat with Underwater Connection on February 2018. Dive on the place that can claim the best diving in the whole world with your favorite dive shop!
FEbruary 3rd - 11th 2018
January 29th - February 3rd 2018 (add on bastianos dive resort stay)
This is a long 9 day/8 night liveaboard on a brand new boat, the Blue Manta. You’ll do a 26 dives safari in the epicenter of marine biodiversity with the world's richest collection of underwater flora & fauna.
Raja Ampat is considered the best diving destination in the whole world, unspoiled and with such a diversity that new species keep being discovered on a monthly basis. If you have a bucket list this should be number one!
- $3,998 per diver (d/o)
- Land transfer from local hotel/airport on Feb. 3rd & 11th
- 9 day, 8 night liveaboard on the new Blue Manta Charter
- 26 dives
- All meals & snacks
- Nonalcoholic drinks
- Weights and tanks
- Flight, hotel, pickups outside trip start and end dates
- Marine & harbor fee ($250)
- Diving Equipment rental
- Deposit: $750 - Due at sign up
- 2nd Payment: $750 - Due May 15th
- 3rd Payment: $1,250 - Due Jul 15th
- Final Payment: $1,248* - Due Sept 15th
*Final Payment amount is dependent on which rooming arrangement you signed up for.
Departure; 5pm on February 03rd from Sorong. There is a free transfer from Sorong (SOQ) or local hotel to Blue Manta on day of boat departure
Last dive is at 12pm on February 10th to allow for your minimum 18 hours No Fly Time
Return February 11th to Sorong, West Papua. There is a free transfer from the Blue Manta boat to Sorong (SOQ) Airport.
Contact the Dive shop for more details and flight suggestions.
Add on to your trip (optional) - bastianos resort at lembeh island - Jan 29th to FEb 3rd
You will be travelling far for this amazing adventure, why not make the best out of it?
Join UWC also for some relaxing and diving time at the Lembeh Island before you head over to your liveaboard.
- $799 per diver (d/o)- (due at time of sign up)
- 5 nights at Bastianos Dive Resort at Superior Rooms with Air Conditioning
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Coffee, tea and mineral water
- 8 boat dives(3 days of diving)
- Tanks and weights
- Airport transfers.
- Equipment rental
- Lembeh entrance fee
- Nitrox fills
- Surcharge for dive trip to Bianca’s dive site
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Travel and D.A.N. Insurance is always recommended
Passport is Required
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot or find out more information!