Saba - The unspoiled queen of the Caribbean
Join Underwater Connection on an amazing trip to Saba! Scuba dive and enjoy your stay at the unspoiled queen of the Caribbean. Fly out of Denver!
Jun 2nd - 9th
Not far offshore, Saba ’s famous pinnacles and seamounts, Third Encounter, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Mt. Michel and Shark Shoals rise dramatically from the depths to within 85 feet of the surface. These depths have protected them from any natural storm damage and, of course, anchors. The mere size and abundance of large sea fans and sponges put the added bonus of reef creatures and fish. The structures themselves are not to be missed with the most unique being The Needle, just off in the deep blue from third encounter. It’s common to encounter schools of tropical fish, jacks, groupers or even members of Saba's robust shark population.
- $2,469 pp/do (per person/double occupancy)
- $1,859 non-diver pp/do
- $2,909 single occupancy
- Round Trip Airfare from Denver including hopper flight
- 7 nights at Garden View at Juliana's
- Welcome orientation cocktail and dinner
- 11 dives with Sea Saba
- 1 afternoon dive
- Boxed lunch with afternoon dive
- Internet, pool and jacuzzi
- Transfers from the airport
- Hotel tax & hotel service charge
- Marine Park Fee - $4 per dive
- Dive & wait staff gratuities
- Nature fee - $1/night
- Departure tax ($10/person)
- Travel insurance
- DAN insurance
- Deposit: $300 - Due at sign up
- 2nd Payment: $750 - Due Oct 1st
- 3rd Payment: $750 - Due Jan 2nd
- Final Payment: $629* - Due Mar 1st
*Final payment amount is dependent on which vacation arrangement you signed up for.
Dive permits, departure tax, and fees are not initially included and can fluctuate.
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot, get a travel insurance quote or find out more information!