Snorkeling Riviera Maya
Underwater Connection offers multiple trips to Mexico each year. This trip is set for those who mainly want to go on the best snorkeling adventure of their lives. Join UWC to a trip to Xcaret, in the Riviera Maya. July 2018
xcaret - riviera maya
July 26 - 30
Join Underwater Connection on a snorkeling adventure on the second largest reef system in the world! The Riviera Maya, in Mexico, is home to 100 different species of coral and 500 species of fish, as well as loggerhead and green turtles. Whale sharks pass through their annual migration. Anyone willing to get their head wet is guaranteed to have an unforgettable exploring the vibrant sea life that makes Riviera Maya an divers and snorkelers paradise.
- $979 per person (d/o)
- $750 kids 2-12 yo
- $94 Children under 2 (transfers)
- $1,280 single occupancy
- 5 days / 4 nights lodging at Occidental Xcaret Resort (Deluxe room)
- All meals and drinks
- Mexican snorkel adventure (Jul 27)
- Whale shark excursion (Jul 28)
- Snorkel Palancar Garden - Columbia shallows (Jul 29)
- Airport transfers from Cancun airport to and from hotel
- Round trip airfare to Cancun
- Diving - ask for a custom package with 2 diving days instead of snorkeling.
- Travel insurance
- Deposit: $300- Due at sign up
- Final Payment: $679* - Due June 1st
*Final Payment amount is dependent on which rooming arrangement you signed up for.
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Travel and D.A.N. Insurance are always recommended
Passport is Required
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot, get a travel insurance quote or find out more information!