south africa - zulu nayala & cape town
september 7th - 18th 2019
On this trip you will get to know 3 different regions of South Africa that will really show you what the country is all about: take big city glamour, mix in scenic country escape, add a twist of bushveld, warm hospitality, excellent food, and great value!
Your itinerary includes stays at the luxurious hotels of Zulu Nayala in both Johannesburg and the east coast, as well as in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront hotel in Cape Town.
Get ready for an adventure that you will never forget!
- $3,289 per person (d/o)
- 1 night accommodations at Zulu Nayala Country Manor with breakfast and airport transfers (Sept 7th)
- 6 nights accommodations at Zulu Nayala Heritage Safari Lodge (Sept 8th - 13th)
- 3 meals daily
- 2 game viewings per day
- airport transfers
- 4 nights accommodations at Victoria & Alfred Waterfront Hotel (Sept 14th - Sept 17th) in Cape Town
- Daily breakfast
- 4 guided tours on Sept 15th
- Camp Bay, Clifton, Sea Point
- Houses of Parliament, City Hall, the Castle, the Slave Lodge, St. George Cathedral
- Bo-Kaap (Malay quarter)
- Table mountain (own account) or drive up Signal Hill
- 2 guided tours on Sept 17th
- Cape Point tour
- Wineland tour
- Airport transfers (Sept. 18th)
*Detailed itinerary available upon request
*If you want to extend your African adventure, we can help!
- International flight (UWC Travel can book these for you upon request)
- Arrival in Johannesburg (JNB) on Sept 7th in the morning
- Departure from Cape Town (CPT) on Sept 18th
- Domestic flights (you can book on your own or contact Linda at email@example.com)
- Sept 8th - flight from Johannesburg (Lanseria Airport - HLA) to King Shaka Durban Airport (DUR)
- Sept 14th - flight from King Shaka Durban Airport (DUR) after breakfast to Cape Town (CPT)
- Sept. 16th White Shark Projects - Cage Diving ~$220/diver
- Some meals
- Extra tours when available
- Deposit: $500 - Due at sign up
- 2nd Payment: $1,000 - Due Nov 1st 2018
- 3rd Payment: $1,000 - Due Mar 1st 2019
- Final Payment: $789* - Due June 1st 2019
*Final Payment amount is dependent on which rooming arrangement you signed up for.
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED
PASSPORT IS REQUIRED
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot, get a travel insurance quote or find out more information!