Boat SCUBA Diver - Colorado Springs
Underwater Connection offers the PADI Boat Diver specialty course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course requires two open water boat dives and the manual.
Course Fee: $75
In this course you will learn the proper techniques and general knowledge used for boat diving. Since many of the best dive sites in the world can only be accessed by boats, this course is great for anyone preparing to travel.
What you will learn:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of boat diving.
- Proper boat diving etiquette -- storage of personal equipment, personal conduct and considerations for care of the boat.
- Basic, common boat terminology.
- Specific boat diving laws and/or ordinances.
- Local boat diving laws and/or ordinances.
- Overview of emergency/safety equipment needed on-board private diving vessels.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- PADI Boat Diver Manual $34.00
Number of dives: Two open water training dives