Boat Diving Specialty
Underwater Connection offers Boat Diving specialty course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course requires two open water boat dives and the student materials.
Course Fee: $75
Diving from a boat provides some of the best diving available, but how much do you know about boats?
In this course you will learn the proper techniques about boat diving and the Do’s and Don’ts of boat diving. This is a great course for those who plan on doing a lot of diving as well as for those who can only get out a few times.
What you will learn:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of boat diving.
- Proper boat diving etiquette -- storage of personal equipment, personal conduct and considerations for care of the boat.
- Basic, common boat terminology.
- Specific boat diving laws and/or ordinances.
- Local boat diving laws and/or ordinances.
- Overview of emergency/safety equipment needed on-board private diving vessels.
- Must be a certified Open Water Diver or higher.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Boat Diving Digital Kit ($54).*
*If you are signing up for more than one specialty, get great discounts by getting your student materials in bundles!
Number of dives: 2
Contact us if you have any questions!
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP? CLICK HERE.