Underwater Connection offers the Perfect Buoyancy course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course requires in water training that can be completed in our pool!
Peak Performance Buoyancy
Course Fee: $85
Do you wish you could be just as still in the water as your instructor? During this course you will learn how to tune your weight system and the positioning of your weights for the best control of your body.
Perfect Buoyancy will make you feel more comfortable in the water and can reduce the amount of air
you will use during a dive.
What you will learn:
- Buoyancy check, Fine-tuning buoyancy underwater, Weight position and distribution, Streamlining.
- What is and how to achieve proper trim.
- Learn basic weighting guidelines.
- An opportunity to polish buoyancy control beyond the Open Water Diver level: Positioning and distributing weight for comfort and desired body position (trim in the water), Visualization techniques prior to dives, Buoyancy checks, Establishing neutral buoyancy during all segments of a dive, Fine-tuning neutral buoyancy underwater, Hovering.
- Must be a certified Open Water Diver or higher.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Perfect Buoyancy Digital Kit ($54).*
*If you are signing up for more than one specialty, get great discounts by getting your student materials in bundles!
Number of dives: In water training is required. All training is conducted in confined water at UWC.
If you would like to practice the skills you learned in Open Water with an instructor, we can arrange that!
The cost is $50 per open water dive.
Contact us if you have any questions!
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP? CLICK HERE.