Deep Diver - SCUBA specialty at UWC in Colorado Springs
Underwater Connection offers the PADI Deep Diver specialty course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course requires four open water dives and the manual.
Course Fee: $175
Experience what it’s like to dive beyond 60 feet with the guidance of our professional staff. Diving in deep water requires skills and knowledge beyond what you learn in entry-level training, however some of the most exciting sights are in the 60-100 foot range, including many wrecks.
What you will learn:
- Experience diving beyond 60 feet.
- Learn how to recognize and deal with Narcosis.
- Learn deep dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and hazards.
- Gain experience with diving deep under the direct, professional supervision of an Instructor.
- Must be a certified Open Water Diver or higher.
- Minimum age: 15 years old.
*If you are signing up for more than one specialty, get great discounts by getting your student materials in bundles!
Recommended Materials / skills:
- Surface Marker Buoy
- Reel or finger spool
- Dive light
- Nitrox training
Number of dives: 3
Contact us if you have any questions!
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP? CLICK HERE.