Dry Suit Diver - SCUBA specialty at UWC in Colorado Springs
Underwater Connection offers Dry Suit training. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course requires two open water dives and student materials.
Dry Suit Diving
COURSE FEE: $175
Experience diving in the high elevation lakes without the worry of getting too cold.
During the course you will learn what a dry suit is and what they are made out of. You will also learn how
to control your buoyancy, emergency skills and how to take care of the dry suit.
What you will learn:
- The theory of diving dry, dry suit construction, and dry suit auxiliary equipment.
- The planning, organization, and procedures of dry suit diving.
- The problems, hazards, procedures, techniques, safety considerations for proper buoyancy control, ascent and descent training.
- Routine, user-level, preventative maintenance and performance checks on dry suits.
- Must be a certified Open Water Diver or higher.
- Minimum age: 12 years old.
- Dry Suit Diving Digital Kit ($54).*
*If you are signing up for more than one specialty, get great discounts by getting your student materials in bundles!
Number of dives:
- 1 Confined water dive.
- 2 Open water dives.
Contact us if you have any questions!