Dry Suit Diver - SCUBA specialty at UWC in Colorado Springs
Underwater Connection offers the PADI Dry Suit Diver specialty course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course requires two open water dives and the manual.
Dry Suit Diver
Course Fee: $175.00
Expand your diving horizons to anywhere in the world with the dry suit diver specialty. Whether you’re interested in ice diving or just diving in cooler water, Dry suits are your ticket to being warm and comfortable.
What you will learn:
- The theory of diving dry, dry suit construction, and dry suit auxiliary equipment.
- The planning, organization, and procedures of dry suit diving.
- The problems, hazards, procedures, techniques, safety considerations for proper buoyancy control, ascent and descent training.
- Routine, user-level, preventative maintenance and performance checks on dry suits.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Dry Suit Diver Manual $34.00
Number of dives: Two open water training dives