Underwater Connection offers the Equipment specialty course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs.
Course Fee: $75.00
The Equipment Specialist course will help to familiarize you with your own equipment, inform you about new equipment, and will also show you how to clean and do minor repairs.
What you will learn:
- The theory, principles and operation of diving equipment.
- Routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage.
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures).
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new equipment.
- Must be a certified Open Water Diver or higher.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Equipment Techniques Digital Kit ($54).*
*If you are signing up for more than one specialty, get great discounts by getting your student materials in bundles!
- Save-a-dive Kit
Number of dives: 0
This course is entirely conducted in classroom. No in water training is required.
Contact us if you have any questions!
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP? CLICK HERE.