Equipment Specialist - SCUBA diving specialty at UWC in Colorado Springs
Underwater Connection offers the PADI Equipment Specialist specialty course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs.
Course Fee: $75.00
The Equipment Specialist course will help to familiarize you with your own equipment, inform you about new equipment, and will also show you how to clean and do minor repairs.
What you will learn:
- The theory, principles and operation of diving equipment.
- Routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures, and equipment storage.
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures (may include a demonstration of repair procedures).
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new equipment.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- PADI TOUCH - Equipment Specialist ($49.95)
- Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Your own personal scuba equipment
Number of dives: No training dives required