Night Diver - SCUBA specialty at UWC in Colorado Springs
Underwater Connection offers the PADI Night Diver specialty course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course requires three open water dives, lights, and the manual.
Course Fee: $150
Experience the adventure, thrill and excitement of night diving! You'll learn about night dive planning, equipment and navigation. You'll practice your new skills over three night dives, plus introduce yourself to the whole new cast of critters that come out after the sun goes down.
Go night diving and see the underwater world in a whole new light – a dive light.
What you will learn:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of night diving.
- Proper procedures for buoyancy control, navigation and communication.
- Use of dive lights and buddy-system techniques.
- Disorientation and emergency procedures.
- Orientation to nocturnal aquatic life.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- PADI Night Diver Manual $34.00
- Diving Light
- Tank Marker Light
Number of dives: Three open water training dives over two days*
*This is a PADI Training Standard