Enriched Air - Nitrox Course
Underwater Connection offers Enriched Air - Nitrox training. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course does not require any in water training. It does require student materials.
Enriched Air (Nitrox)
Course Fee: $100.00
By far the most popular specialty there is! You will learn how to safely plan and dive with enriched air mixtures of up to 40% oxygen. Diving with enriched air can increase your no-decompression limits, increase your safety, and reduce the required length of your surface intervals when compared to air. Staying down longer = more fun!
What you will learn:
- The benefits of diving with Nitrox.
- The hazards of diving with Nitrox and how to avoid them.
- How to analyze cylinder contents.
- Plan enriched air dives using tables and dive computers.
- Safely increase your no stop time / decrease your surface intervals.
- Must be a certified Open Water Diver or higher.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Enriched Air Nitrox Digital Kit ($54).*
*If you are signing up for more than one specialty, get great discounts by getting your student materials in bundles!
Number of dives: 0
This course is entirely conducted in classroom. No in water training is required.
Contact us if you have any questions!
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP? CLICK HERE.