Underwater Videography - SCUBA diving specialty at UWC in Colorado Springs
Underwater Connection offers the PADI Underwater Videography Diver specialty course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course requires three open water dives and the Adventures in Diving Crew Pack.
Course Fee: $185
Do you want that perfect memory of a dive vacation? Video is a great way to show your friends and family all of the incredible things you saw on your last dive trip. This course will help you improve your skills and produce high quality videos while using safe diving practices.
What you will learn:
- The selection, maintenance, care and handling of underwater video equipment.
- Safe diving practices while using underwater video equipment.
- Exposure, focus, and maintaining color with video equipment.
- Shot types, lengths and camera moves.
- Developing a story line and shot sequencing.
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques and problems of underwater videographers.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- PADI Adventures in diving crew pack $49.95
- Diving Slate
Number of dives: Three open water training dives over two days*
* This is a PADI training standard.