Join Underwater Connection on trip to St Lucia! Scuba dive and enjoy your stay at the Anse Chastanet Resort, best resort in the island! Trip includes all meals, stay and diving!
Sept 8th - 16th
Anse Chastanet Resort is in the heart of St Lucia's very best diving: the entire region surrounding Anse Chastanet is vested into an award winning marine reserve (SMMA) which was established in 1995 to protect the pristine beauty of St. Lucia's coral reefs. It is also perfectly set up for both beach and boat dives!
- $2,249 diver pp/do (per person/double occupancy) + airfare (TBD)
- $1,959 non-diver pp/do + airfare (TBD)
- $3,349 diver single occupancy + airfare (TBD)
- 7 nights at Anse Chastanet Resort in a Superior room
- 12 boat dives
- 2 night dives
- Scheduled shore diving
- 3 meals a day + afternoon tea
- Old French Colonial Plantation guided tour
- Mini-sailing, windsurfing, snorkeling
- Transfers from the airport
- Airfare (we'll fly as a group, but pricing and itinerary is TBD).
- Nitrox ($75 for the week).
- Travel insurance - get a Travel Guard quote below
- DAN insurance
- Deposit: $500 - Due at sign up
- 2nd Payment: $750 - Due Mar 1st
- 3rd Payment: $750 - Due Apr 1st
- Final Payment: $TBD* - Due Jun 1st
*Final payment amount is dependent on which vacation arrangement you signed up for.
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot, get a travel insurance quote or find out more information!