Underwater Connection is offering an scuba trip to Little Cayman from August 4th to the 11th, 2018; it is flying out of Denver. Join us in one of the most famous Caribbean islands!
August 4th - 11th
Join us as we visit and dive this enchanting island. South of Cuba, Little Cayman has one of the world's top wall dives, Bloody Bay. It is also known for having up to 150' visibility, 80F water, and a great diversity of marine life. This trip is sure to spoil even the most advanced diver.
- $2689 d/o
- $2179 non diver
- $3279 single
- Round trip airfare from DEN
- 7 night stay at Little Cayman Beach Resort
- 12 boat dives
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Round trip transfers from the airport
- Gratuities for dive and wait staff
- Drinks, including alcohol
- Nitrox ($130 - optional)
- Additional boat dive every afternoon ($200 - optional)
- Deposit: $750 - Due at sign up
- 2nd Payment: $750 - Due Jan 1st
- 3rd Payment: $750 - Due Mar 1st
- Final Payment: $439* - Due May 1st
*Final Payment amount is dependent on what rooming arrangement you signed up for.
Dive permits, departure tax, and fees are not initially included and can fluctuate.
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
Please be aware the price of the trip can change due to unforeseen airline issues, which we have no control over, and an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Travel and D.A.N. Insurance are always recommended
Passport is Required
CONTACT US today to reserve your spot, get a travel insurance quote or find out more information!