Turks & Caicos
Underwater Connection is offering an liveaboard trip to Turks and Caicos from October 5th to the 12th, 2019; Reserve your spot today!
Turks & Caicos
October 5th - 12th 2019
Join us as we travel to one of the best dive destinations in the Caribbean! Vast coral walls, visibility exceeding 100', eagle rays, sea turtles, and much more awaits you under the surface of Turks & Caicos. Be prepared to be pampered by the crew of Turks & Caicos Explorer II!
- $2,995 - d/o Boat Deck
- $2,795 - d/o Main Deck
- $2,595 - d/o Lower Deck
- 7 nights / 8 days accommodations on the Turks & Caicos Explorer II in an A/C room with private bath/shower
- Up to 5 dives each day (morning, afternoon and night)
- All meals and snacks
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Airfare (fly into/out Providencials; PLS)
- Arrive Oct 5th; boarding begins after 3pm
- Depart Oct 12th at any time
- R/T airport transfers to Caicos Marina
- Rental equipment
- Friday, Oct 11th dinner
- Departure tax (if applicable with airfare)
- Port Tax/Fuel surcharge (pay onboard)
- Crew gratuities
- Deposit: $750 - Due at sign up
- 2nd Payment: $1,000 - Due Feb. 1st 2019
- 3rd Payment: $750 - Due May 1st 2019
- Final Payment: $95* - Due Jul. 1st 2019
*Final Payment amount is dependent on what rooming arrangement you signed up for.
Dive permits, departure tax, and fees are not initially included and can fluctuate.
No Refunds after 91 days prior to departure
If you must cancel, all attempts will be made to refund as much of your deposit as possible.
Please be aware the price of the trip can change due to unforeseen airline issues, which we have no control over, and an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. If you do not sign up with a roommate, UWC will try to find you one; if we cannot find one, the single person will need to pay the Single Supplement price. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.