Night Diver - SCUBA specialty at UWC in Colorado Springs
Underwater Connection offers Night diving specialty course. The academics take place at our facility in Colorado Springs. The course requires two open water dives, lights, and student materials.
Night & Limited visibility
Course Fee: $150
This specialty provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably dive at night or in limited
visibility conditions. Some of the ocean's most amazing creatures only come out at night, so your diving doesn't have to end when the sun goes down. You will learn how to enter and exit the water, use specialized
equipment, and how to communicate and dive with a buddy at night or in limited visibility.
Go night diving and see the underwater world in a whole new light – a dive light.
What you will learn:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of night diving.
- Proper procedures for buoyancy control, navigation and communication.
- Use of dive lights and buddy-system techniques.
- Disorientation and emergency procedures.
- Orientation to nocturnal aquatic life.
- Must be a certified Open Water Diver or higher.
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Night & Limited Visibility Digital Kit ($54).*
- Dive light.
- Tank light.
*If you are signing up for more than one specialty, get great discounts by getting your student materials in bundles!
Number of dives: 2
Contact us if you have any questions!
ARE YOU READY TO SIGN UP? CLICK HERE.